Sunday, September 05, 2010

And another weekend bites the dust!

A huge week swimming,karate,kapa haka, rugby organising(wind up do), and then Friday Saturday Sunday cooking for 24 people dinnerx2, Brekkiex2,lunchx2, I made lasagne, casserole cooked sausages and french toast with bubble n squeak! and DIDI a small mountain of dishes THE KIDS help though and not alot of sleep was had.

It was cold and the practises were long and involved, but alot was achieved, and now for the polishing the boys found out they have to wear "maru" g strings under the bum flaps THAT was hilarious....

When we got home we unpacked the CAR from blankets, clothes mattresses and food, AND did 2 loads washing, I had a karate meeting to attend then I came home and vaccummed cleaned bathroom toilet and kitchen Samuel vaccumed) we then fell down into chairs exhausted (cornbeef in crockpot) had mashed potatoe and pumpkin and veges!

We are now both heading to bed and I BET I snore heaps!!!!

Ciao

I have this coming week off (fingers crossed) and I will be at school Monday, Tuesday organising Rugby folder for our Thursday night POTLUCK dinner YAY (organised by me), Wednesday at school Thursday cooking dishes for the potluck dinner I am going to do a crockpot of chilli mince and one of curried sausages AND a pot of RICE.

I hope the weather holds out for the week

1 comment:

  1. bet it's raining! One thing is for sure, you won't be lying in the sun. so sad.

    ReplyDelete