Thursday, December 23, 2010

On the home stretch to the FAT MAN COMETH!

We have our last fundraiser tonight KAPA HAKA, whilst performing on Sunday19th for Taupo promo shop till u drop xmas day, A guy booked the kapa kids for a private function ($400 thank you very much!!!) a birthday party we getting ready at 6pm (inked up "moko" etc) and dressed rehearse then onto the party for an 8pm show!! HOW COOL is that (tiring but cool), I worked today from 9am until WELL I'm still going I am finishing at 5pm (nothing like being flogged right up to the day!) I have cleaned 2 houses and then done 9 loads of washing today 3 OF my own, and 6 of SOMEONE ELSES!!!! 2 towels, 1 clothes, 2 sheets and 1 miscellaneous.whilst they are on holiday I guess I am NOT! have to feed cats and water lawns etc! oh yay for me...

I honestly thought I wouldn't hold out until today BUT I have managed JUST! I made $400 on 2 sales this week alone so that boosted the holiday coffers,I am off to do a little of my own ironing AND A FAIR chunk of someone elses ironing, hang out the last load of sheets ! THANK GOD they wont take long to dry, and THEN I can relax tomorrow and xmas day, the only DIRTY clothes and things are what we are wearing ! I may at this stage wear them for 3 days so AS NOT too do anymore washing!!!! lol the food is bought we have 2 extras for xmas day.

MY JASON is coming here (his family have abandoned him AGAIN and he was having xmas alone THEY MAKE ME WANT TO MURDER I SWEAR!!) and I'm ok with him coming here but when you have brothers, Aunties Uncles, in your own town where you are WHY can't any of them invite him over!! (his parents are off tripping down south for 4 MONTHS!!!! they have no responsibilities or conscience or duty of care! he is their son WTF is wrong with these people!)

Vent over for now, but my christmas cheer took a denting when I got the text last night to say "I'm alone for xmas what are you doing?" and of course then I had 60 questions why haven't he family his family asked me over around or INCLUDED him!!!! and they wonder why he has SEVERE mental illness issues THEY FARKIN CAUSE IT!!!! ok enough! Then I stopped cause I realised I could be making it worse BY pointing out HOW MANY of HIS BLOOD FAMILY don't think of him!

I have only bought presents for Samuel and the 2 kiddies I look after nobody else FIRST time ever! feels strange but as I said to my friend where we are going for xmas its about friends your "family" extended( as in my case) and or otherwise and good food good company, and at least we have a house to live in and a job.

To be Thankful

A few things I am thankful for is my gorgeous SON, his kindness, his humour, his unconditional love, his brilliance, his handsomeness, his helpfulness, his spirit, MY friends whom always ask after Jason first and then me (because that's how it should be), I am capable of a normal existence in between moments of chaos. I am thankful of my good health, I am amazed at how I give to others readily and freely, also involving myself in all manner of committee and school based events and thankful I have a job that allows some flexibility to be able to do so,I am thankful that I have friends who appreciate all I do for them, and they immediately jump to my defense when needed,I am thankful my circle of friends whom defend my privacy to the hilt!! in regards to family! My friends ROCK. I am thankful of my elderly neighbours whom regard Samuel as a grandson! I am thankful my son has a nice group of friends long may that last!

Some things I wish

I wish I was more patient, I wish I was more forgiving (Family), I wish sometimes I wasn't so darned hardnosed, I wish I was in a position to offer more volunteer hours at school, I wish sometimes there were more hours in the day.

I hope everyone has a nice xmas and a relaxing time enjoying friends and families company however your family unit is made up....

Ciao
Blondie1 and Son.

3 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS CHICK... may you and your loved ones have a really lovely silly season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Sharon and Samuel, and say hi to Jason from David and I enjoy the day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know this is an old post, but i hope you had a FANTABULOUS holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete