Thursday, April 21, 2011

HOLY HOLY I have arisen...........

I am sorry for the delay I have been shifting HOUSE and I have just spent the last 4 weeks HEAD down arse up!!!! MY friend and I are condensing houses (we pay both of us power phone internet sky etc etc etc) I eat at her house most nights and we are down at her house every other day!!!! It made financial sense aside from she had stopped working and financially she was in shitters ditch!!!!!!

It helps me out (no more rent), it certainly helps her out BUT another big shift for me (just down end of my driveway there si so much more to tell), BUT I am offline for awhile again as no computer ATM (well that's a lie I have no computer jsut waiting on a laptop to be delivered GEARED up and transferred over with all my info) well thats me folks I have to go and I am only on a friends computer briefly!!!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment