Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Whoop Whoop me baby is home.....

After a long night due to a psychotic OTT mother (one of the boys in the trip mum), me lad is home he came home with $1 in his pocket in yen and $40 NZ dollars he had an absolute ball loves it wants to go back and is tucked up in bed we have unpacked bags, put on 2 loads of washing, NEW JAPAN clothes sorted and hang up he even bought shoes!!

Back up to the OTT mother and my shite awful day, I was due to spend the day in Auckland shopping, BUT my stoopid bosses husband hadn't told her I had askled for time off she had organised hospital appointments as he was away, and I was the back up or No 2 plan!!!! I started at 9am finished 4pm arrived Auckland 7.30pm, had my favourite dinner WENDYS setttled in for a supposed quite night BUT NO caught up with an old flame up in AKLD visited a lot of old haunts and had a ball!!!

Arrive back to my motel at a reasonable time cellph starts ringing and texts at 12.30am 1am, the SAID mother couldn't find flight details and WHY was their flight not on tracking schedule she hit overdrive did I have the Japanese agent numbers, could I ring, can I check etc and it was still going on at 1.30am, I finally turned my phone off and text back I NEED SLEEP, I get hold of AIR NZ to find their flight number had indeed changed flight delayed by 4 hours and then another hour they finally touched down at 1.45pm!!! instead of arriving 8.25am A VERY LONG DAY.

I am tuckered out and drained but elated to have me son home. He had so many stories and this happened and this happened, he cried at Hiroshima and loved the Shinto Shrine Island, ENJOYED all aspects of the food, had Kobe beef on the 2nd to last night with his host family!!! The girls at the girls school SCREAMED CHEERED and chased them everywhere they EVEN had their own SAFE PANIC ROOM!!!!! They the host family are very wealthy and he got spoilt, wants to go back again soon and wants to even maybe to an exchange............

He has lots clothes 4 shirts 2 jacket things jeans and shoes, little gift things I got beautiful chopsticks and a ring holder fabric one, he got nic nac things for his friends.

I am now heading to bed I am very tired myself.....

One happy muma.

Ciao
Blondie

No comments:

Post a Comment