Saturday, November 03, 2012

Hairdo's,exams,photos

Samuel in his new work uniform and new hairdo below photo was the before look of old hair.

What a mad dash in the last few weeks Samuel has passed NCEA level 1 with a Merit endorsement already with just his internal exams he is only 30 marks away from AN EXCELLENCE endorsement so should get there comfortably his teachers say!! ?yay all the relief of that and the stress is off him he is wrapt I am thrilled to bits..... now he has external exams coming and has a great study schedule going..

2 weeks ago he got a HUGE pay rise and lost his job all in one day $100 for 4 hours work but at the end of his shift they don't need him anymore ( it was 1 month off  2 years working for them), they have employed new fulltime staff and are using the saturday hours to bloster the new employees hours no drama, Samuel finished closed door walked over to COFFEE house had a 30 min interview started work last Tuesday after school training and Friday after school last week worked Labour weekend and is now working weekends school holidays and public holidays!

He got a new hairdo and colour OH the life of teenagers what a blast wish my parents had been cruisy like I am then I wouldn't have been such a madam! some before and after shots eyes closed is the before shot.
He loves his new job and the bosses there knew him from the sushi shop and said he picked stuff up so fast they were super impressed, said it's easier if the have a little knowledge and not too many bad habits.

I have been working extra for the last month my boss had major knee surgery and I have picked up an extra 10 hours a week work I KNOW come xmas I will have earned my 10-12 days off IF I GET any holidays!

Ciao Blondie

3 comments:

  1. He's a good looking boy and you must be so proud of how well he is doing in all aspects of his life! Well done Mum and Samuel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are from number one shoe warehouse, are you ever going to blog again lol :)

    ReplyDelete