Tuesday, March 24, 2009

FROSTS ALREADY eeeekkkkkkkkkkk

The early morning walks have been in the dark lately and well last 3 mornings FROSTS and dam cold, I contemplated a few years ago getting a treadmill, WELL now I have decided to GET ONE!!!!! dark cold and RAIN (well no rain yet) and me just don't mix.

I am sure it didn't get this cold (for Taupo) until MID to end April last year!!! oh well

Have lost another 1.8kg so am stoked but not walking as many days I bit jaded by end of working day and figure the treadmill and me hopefully will work if not Trade Me or garge sale time again.

Further to my last post the nacho mix also has mushrooms mild chilli beans and tinned tomatoes and garlic tomato puree I cooked it ALL night on low was cooking it at 11pm at night then into crockpot until 6am, then I took it too school replugged it in and THE KIDS got to smell it from 9am until lunchtime when I served it up......... The teacher said it made them hungry ALL DAY!!!!!

We have had glorious weather here in taupo fine sunny days some barmy afternoons and mild evenings then hellishly cold mornings!!! So on the weekend I AIRED out all the winter blankets and they went onto the beds and I must say we have had better sleeps for it, I am also looking into a BIO MAG, because of my injuries (recent and not so recent) I am going to give it a whirl, IF I am not satisfied back it goes(with a full refund), a costly outlay BUT I like the money back gaurantee(sp).

It is interesting actually being in the school environment and seeing the dynamics and relationships of the children growing and forming their independance, am thoroughly enjoying it alot of people asked me would I train for little kiddies preschool stuff AND I SAID NO, but I like the 10- 12 bracket, little kids I love I get to see alll the milestones and the cute stages, but pre adolescent is to me intriguing.

Haven't alot to say really I feel my life at the moment is levelling and has been panning out quite nicely, no stress, no dramas, nothing major anyhow and am in cruise mode.(But I know after the last 6 years I AM SECRETLY glad) because I dont want that episode ever again (family related ) I read somewhere that putting it out there (positive vibes) at some stage they come back to you WELL mine must of been in the outer realms of undiscovered space!!!!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment