Monday, August 16, 2010

A fantastic weekend despite the RAIN..........

4 hours in the RAIN at RUGBY wet heavy cold rain AND mud for AFRICA!!!!!!


It was the highlight game of the season our boys lost BUT they lost with style integrity and PURE MANA!!! the haka at the end of the game was UNBELIEVABLE!! one that stopped the whole crowd and the supporters AND the 1st XV teams and supporters arriving for next game! The coach of the other team was in awe of the TEAM and their spirit he spoke to them and encouraged them to GO FORWARD and build on what ALOT of other teams dont have HUGE HEART!!!! I was so proud of them AND to show it they DUMPED the entire water bin over me and I got a team hug and chant and "WE LOVES YOU MRS MASON"!!! I cried and thank god I had spare clothes (right down to socks shoes and undies ) the 2 rotten coaches rung in their apologies AND I WAS it again BUT I am pleased it was me.......

Karate was great long tiring but great SAMUEL secured two 3rd placings a commendation so in all had a thoroughly enjoyable weekend HOWEVER as of last night I had lost it big time I cried and threw myself into bed weeping and so dog tired I cried myself to sleep!!! AM a bit jaded today and battle wary, but know another good nights sleep and I will be right. After driving to karate thurs night friday night up early sat morning in the cold wet and rain all day saturday it felt like and then driving to karate sat and turning around and doing it again Sunday I was wiped out!!!!!!!!

And now it is sort of relaxing time I just have to organise a rugby end of season lunch/dinner and thats it.

I hope everyone got through the wet n wild weather ok.

Ciao

1 comment: