Friday, May 20, 2011

And the rugby season commenceth!!!!

YAY rugby is here we are playing pre grading divisional matches. Looking forward to being graded in the premier grade again. Cold rainy and just what a rugby season needs, Samuel didn't make the noumea team but they are still hardout fundraising as a team towards it.

Have a kapa haka wananga ( practices) from Friday today 4pm until Sunday 4pm its MY BIRTHDAY today and I'm cooking at the marae today have to shop for 50 people that's 2 dinner 2 breakfasts 2 lunches and supper morning tea and afternoon tea last time 3 trolley's $600 this time probably $800-900 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that's a lot of trolley's!!!! And being a bargin shopper we get good bang for our buck.

I'm having dinner at the marae with the kids tongiht slack i have to cook me own birthday dinner and share it about 50 others!!!!! and then home tonight, tomorrow is kapa, then rugby 10am, then Samuel working then kapa haka then I'm going out for dinner to my favourite place BBQ MASTER it is divine such a cool place. I have to work anyhoo and I'm being floggged there anyhoo what's more Mahi!. (work)

Seen as the kids will be at the marae Sunday morning I am sleeping in and with ALL the frosts we have been having just as well!!! TIS freezing! a heap of snow on the mountains.

ciao
blondie

1 comment:

  1. Have a happy birthday sounds like it will be a busy one, celebrate it on Sunday. Anyway have an awesome day :-)

    ReplyDelete