Sunday, June 05, 2011

Are we getting winter yet?

Heck it's been mild and rainy and humid and a few frosts but where is winter!!!!

I have bought some gorgeous black leather knee high boots in my favourite brand KUMFS and extra wide fit and calves $489 down to $139 (trade me) only worn twice AND they are beautiful SCORE bought a GORGEOUS coat from farmers white and black print $150 down to $50 double score got me some fancy nancy knee high patterened stockings for my NEW boots and NEW Mary Jane shoes I love them (like I used to wear to high school the flats with ankle strap in black leather), I LOVE IT I am in shopping heaven again and it is just FAB. AND I'm still saving money!!!!!!!!!!!

Samuel is 2 weeks away from KAPA HAKA competition and it is ALL ON, Patu (hand held mere), Rakau (stick),Poi,Haka the group is huge and we have been there Mon Wed Thurs 3 hour practises after school and Sat over night until sunday every week for the last 4 weeks WE have all day practice tomorrow and two PRE competition performances this week coming FULLY kitted up (ink tattoo etc and cultural costumes etc).

Rugby is full steam ahead and although yesterday was wet and miserable and cold it was fun Samuel has worked every saturday (sushi not open on Sundays now over winter) but is open all this weekend he has to squeeze in practice and karate as well, this week BUT no karate or rugby next week as TUTORS want NO INJURIES last competition had 4 broken arms on stage.


I am having another day off work so I can go to the KAPA HAKA competition which is Fri Sat Sun June 16th onwards crowds of 3000-5000 expected so thats full on then and we will all be tired as!!!

Have had this whole weekend off AND IT has been great!!!

AND as a little footnote I have lost 7kg in 8weeks!!!!! sleep no stress no bills and well it makes life easier.

I do hope eveyone else has had a nice weekend.

Ciao
Blondie

1 comment: