Friday, September 23, 2011

My baby is 15 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it is here my baby is 15 today ?I woke him with the annual photo taking 5.57am!!!!!!!!!!!! Every year without fail I do realise one morning I'm gonna get a picture I SO DID NOT want to see!!!!!

I bought him a gorgeous leather and chrome MANDORA (his words) bracelet very manly and a T shirt he is right into funny sayings and has sooo many t shirts he loves them. One t shirt has "chainsaw beats paper scissors rock!" the other one is all pine trees being chased by bulldozer "Run Forest Run" and he got another one that says "the Ka Mate Kid" a silhouetted figure in a maori costume doing a high karate kick ( the Karate KID!)

He got hugs and kisses all day and loads of compliments on his man bracelet, he also got an ear cuff type sleeper thingy with maori design on it, lots of money. We went out for dinner to our favourite restaurant BBQ MASTER took one of his friends (5 other friends went to AC BATHS )swimming and afternoon pizza lollies drink and chips (snack only 4 LARGE pizzas garlic bread 4 bottles fizzy 1kg lollies 4 bags chips)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post some picture later on. I am actually pretty tired we got home at 10pm once we unpacked tidied sorted I am just getting to bed!!!!!!!

Ciao Blondie

2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy birthday Samuel, ok it is a day late but hey....... sounds like you had a super doper day :-) - Sharon Tuesday morning sounds good for a call, have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Samuel, sounds like you got spoilt rotten. Onya!

    ReplyDelete