Friday, October 07, 2011

The boys T-Shirts...........






I have managed to find a business here to make me up some T-Shirts for Samuel these are going to be his xmas presents. He goes on and on about "The names Rooby Roo" and Scooby he has a thing with T-Shirts at the minute and loves the funny sayings. I have saved the pictures to load them onto blogger but am now going to delete them so snoopy pants doesn't see them. I mean the pictures I had saved in a folder he doesn't get access to my blog and actually doesn't know how to view my blog anyhoo....



Hope everyone has a nice school holidays and enjoys the rest of the RUGBY WORLD CUP matches "Show me the rugby" Yay Yay Yay





2 comments:

  1. I came here from Diet Coke Rocks,
    You said you're going to WA?
    I was in Bunbury a long time ago, always wanted to go back!
    Nice T Shirts, I love Scooby Doo!

    ReplyDelete