Saturday, October 22, 2011

A long weekend and what AM I DOING?

BBQ fundraising for the Japan trip for Samuel it is standing on your feet being nice to paying customers, ALL day long for SFA, and coming home stinking of onions!!!!!!!!!!

BUT I always see loads of people and yakk all day long, and make money at the end of the day AS I don't have the capacity to write out a CHEQUE for the Rugby trips the KARATE trips, the Japan trips!!!! sheeesh never ending, and another upside IT wasn't raining!!

We will do BBQ SAT/SUN/MON then its back to work Tuesday, and from next weel an extra 3-5 hours a week work I may have a little wed/fri job looking after an 18month old for 5 hours a week I'm not sure as I'm over little ones at the moment.

I have showered and all CLEAN of BBQ eau d cologne!!

I will be too tired to post tomorrow and then cutting onions and getting bread and napkins ready for Monday BBQ...... so I will say this



GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE



ALL BLACKS



our National Rugby team vying for the RWC !!!!!



Ciao
Blondie

2 comments:

  1. We won! lol

    I hope your week is going well.

    I wanted to tell you this: when I get a comment from you, almost ALWAYS I get the same comment at least 3-4-5 times!
    What are you doing to make the same comment come into my comments that many times?

    ReplyDelete