Friday, July 17, 2009

HUGE SLEEP and relief.....

Last night I slept like the GODS restful and the blankets smooth and flat no Dramas, no Dreams even just peaceful thank goodness I feel much better today HUMAN even, I am off to work and that is my day (I then have to clean then my own place) OH JOY!!.. Well close to 65 hours have passed and NO CONTACT from the said MISSING PERSON at times I could TEAR ALL MY HAIR OUT and SPIT!!!

DID I MENTION 60 hours has passed and no contact!!!!!! NOT FROM HIM or his USELESS FUCKING FAMILY!!!! IF I see him tonight I will slap him myself and then admit him................ TO THE A & E Ward for Grevious Bodily Harm.....

3pm and although I said I felt good AS the day wore on I felt more and more tired I had to work this morning and BOY IT DRAGGED.... BUT was necessary work.... I have to go back to work tonight BUT just for CHILDMINDING (I am a P. A. to a very busy family)used to be the NANNY but I am upgraded as I DO SOOOOOOOOOOO much more than that and I am paid well and CAN TAKE MY young son with me at all times and we have dinner there 2 nights a week (I cook it though).... we have even slept there, we have become their EXTENDED WHANAU aren't they LUCKY!!! haha they also have been tremendous to me over the years with all the issues I have had to deal with and although the work can be long hours and hard I appreciate the work and they APPRECIATE me .......

Have had a few phonecalls from Mental Health TEAM (whom haven't admitted said sick person) and HE IS DRIVING AROUND GOD KNOWS WHERE (cause he isn't ringing me!)HIS EMPLOYER hasn't heard hide nor hear from him either (NORTY NORTY NORTY) it is par and parcel with Bi Polar behaviour they have no accountability to anyone and ONLY think of themselves and what revolves around them!!!!! grrrrrrrrr the MENTAL HEALTH TEAM didn't ring his employer to get any background behaviour for the last few weeks (SLACK), it is the blind leading the blind and the YELLING WOMEN chasing close behind(namely me)......

I am over it all today I want to just explode BUT I have worked through it CLEANING relaxes me!!!!! AND BOY have I cleaned today upstairs downstairs, door and door frames ,lights,edges, sills, underbeds, bookcases, then kitchen, pantry, cupboard and AN OVEN!!!!!, then vaccumed dusted mopped floors and ironed, cleaned 3 bathrooms and 3 toilets, ALL AT someone elses house TOO I am currently NOW HOME cleaning my own house BUT I HAD VACCUMMED and dusted before I even left this morning!!!!!!!, I am also making Macaroni Cheese as I type for a lady who is bringing her son and herself to WATCH MY young fella while I am out HER SON is staying the night as they are good friends (and she also a good friend from our single days ) from OUR ORIGINAL BABY GROUP!!!!!

MY SON has rugby tomorrow so I needed him to have a good night sleep and not be out late with me , and he will need all the energy he can muster!!!!!!!

COME TOMORROW I am going to have the 3 R's RUGBY RUM and ROOTING, (well 2 out of 3 aint bad!)....
AND ROOTING is defiantely NOT HIGH on my list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL be glad to be back in the full swing of work again and have myself flat tack so I cant think and STEW!!!! (no offence Chris H)

On another note I may have a new flatmate WHICH BY MY calculations WILL make me VERY happy and financially FINALLY ON TOP (I have had a student for the last 3 weeks and THAT has certainly boosted the coffers and allowed some headway!!!! U DEFIANTELY NEED 2 incomes OR ONE DECENT INCOME!!!! ......... MAYBE just MAYBE I will treat myself to a massage(although I am SUPER UBER TICKLISH!), manicure pedicure and facial...(but knowing me I will get Radox soak in bath with FACE PACK, do my own feet and hands!!!! (which I am very good at!.... as I am a scrooge.!!!!!!!!!!

Well for someone who doesnt post for a month then does 3 in 30 hours I am done I may however come back and post some photos OF MY SON dressed up for a thing at the school before holidays!!! (he won a choc bar for his efforts!)

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a good day and I certainly don't know how you cope with everything that goes on in your life.

    ReplyDelete