Wednesday, June 10, 2009

FLAT HAIR DAY




YA YAY YAY I woke up this morning NOW picture this got out of bed went straight to mirror NOT A SINGLE HAIR out of place not ONE!!!!!! and I have not had to comb or brush it or touch (A: I aren't allowed to until Friday ) BUT I tell yall IT has not kinked moved or even ruffled I have no flyway no stray strands YAY not one hair out of place I CANT BELIEVE IT,



On another note I had a restless sleep every time I turned over I felt my hair and smoothed it out so it wasn't scrunched or bunched AND I normally sleep like an EPILIPTIC OCTOPUS!!!!!! so the vision of a super flat bed and sheets IS NOT NORMAL FOR ME!!!!


HOWEVER SUPER UBER FLAT HAIR is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I swear it is SHINIER this morning than yesterday it looks gorgeous. I will get someone to take a photo soon so you can see it later tonight maybe. I cant wet my hair or wash it until Friday afternoon so an UMBRELLA is a must today and I am having a FRENCH wash today instead of shower as the steam and mist from water is a no no!!!!!! Oh well bucket and flannel here I come!!!!!

ciao

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a difference, you must be so thrilled! Hope you keep it dry!

    ReplyDelete