Thursday, June 11, 2009

I NEED TO CLARIFY

sorry for the nearly nudey photo TMI for some I am sure lol, BUT as my son was taking the photo IM SHREIKING and half laughing FOR GAWD sake DONT go any lower!!!!!!!!!!!! or the whole of the blog world will lose their breakfast!!!!!!!!!!! I still at the end of today have beautiful hair it is amazing I ran a comb thru it about 5 mins ago just lightly and it feels SHINY SILKY SOFT and SMOOTH!!!!!!!!! JUST AMAZING I bet yall get sick of me going on about my shiny smooth flat hair BUT seen as we are only on day 2 I'm far from done!!! I am off to the hairdressers tomorrow at 3pm for a wash and cut (2 more inches off) for it to sit right (for me), and then they will blow dry straighten lightly with the hair straighteners(this is just for the first few washes ) and IM GOOD to GO, I am taking my new hairdo out for a MID XMAS pot luck dinner saturday night and too watch the TEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go the brown brothers (AB's) so I might even have a vino or 3.......................
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment