Tuesday, June 09, 2009

OK HERE GOES NOTHING PHOTOS GALORE





Just a reminder OF WHAT I had to tame EVERYDAY for the most of my 41 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At the age of 7 I had hair down to my bottom and all one length, my mother would wash my hair and 7 in the morning and put it up before school when it was let down after school it would still be wet!!!! where scrunhie and ribbons had been, it would take an hour to rag roll at night and then an hour to comb and section before wash for school!!!!!!!

Ok first photo is of the 6 inches cut off my hair YES 6 inches and it looked like a dead possum!!!!





Then this product goes on takes about 20 mins to apply is thicker than porridge and really stinky, (nah it didnt smell too bad) that was left in for 40 mins (can be up to an hour)....





They glad wrap your head of course and that is the bees knees (NOT) ............






Then your hair is washed, blow dried straight then straightened with straighteners and glossed THEN neutralized and THEN yip you guessed it they leave that for 10 mins then wash and repeat!!!!!!!!!again wash blow dry straightened neutralise!





NEARLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







FINISHED PRODUCT and boy IT IS WAY GLOSSIER and SUPER UBER SHINY now you cant get this done if your hair has colour in it ANY REMNANTS of colour has to be cut away aside from the fact I had 10 month old colour in there I opted to have 6 inches cut anyhoo.




















Below was my hair at 9.30am Tuesday 9th June 2009 I even liked it this morning but didnt think twice about the opportunity of having nice straight hair I am wrapt with the result yes I have had straight hair before (GHD straight) BUT nothing prepares you for the SUPER FLAT straightness of professionally PERMANENT straightening TOTAL cost $650. Cost to ME $40 for the product, I bought the apprentice hairdresser (I was her model) a bunch of flowers some choccies and a bottle of wine for her efforts IT TOOK 4 hours from start to finish and I counted 15 treatment steps from wash to cut, product to wash blowdry to straightened gloss to neutraliser then wash to blowdry and straighten to more neutraliser too final wash and blow dry and straighten then super high gloss !!!!! They are going to lift it at the back by 1 - 2 inches and then I am done


































and you will all get the gist of the story NEEDLESS TO SAY my hair is SUPERB!!!!!!! Janene I realize I have gorgeous curly hair I always have BUT this is a BUG BEAR, on the first day I wash it and style it , IT LOOKS stunning by day 2 and 3 it is FRIZZY BOOFY FLYWAY and sticks out like an overgrown hedgerow!!!! lol I have had my hair straightened before just for a day or 2 BUT when this opportunity came I jumped at it!!!!! I am soooooo lucky I cant stop pinching myself. I have had thick curly hair all my life even down to my bottom when I was 7 and I had it drastically chopped then it grew again too below my bra strap all one length, I then had a major car accident and 15 years ago lost all my beautiful curls, since the accident I have had 2 major surgeries a baby and my hair WAS NEVER the same I grew it out for 15 years to hopefully regain my beautiful locks sadly they aren't coming back and WELL I hope to have straight hair for at least 6 months and up to 10 months!!! Maori and Pacific Island hair is the best hair for straightening it is genetically strong and wiry and able to withstand the chemical process!!!! In my opinion WELL WORTH it......... (oh and I only had my hair coloured twice in the last 10 years although I have a handful of grey hairs it doesnt bother me the grey hair I like to think it adds character.) And that was my day basically teacher Aide for an hour hairdressers 4 hours worked 3 hours then home!!!!!

Ciao

1 comment: