Thursday, June 04, 2009

Two posts in one day HOLY MOTHER a miracle!!

I forgot the most bestest news THE HAIRDRESSER rang and she said she had to cancel Wednesday hair appointment.........................................................................................................

scroll down


























TOO TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha fooled yays sorry SHE is soooooo excited AND I AM BUZZING I cant hardly blardy wait and that means people 5 MORE SLEEPS!!!! until sleek smooth non boofy hair wooooooooooohoooooooooooooo.

AND on that excited note one tired elated buzzed out blondie is heading to nae nae's(sleep)....... my appearance on TV this morning has left me drained!!!!!! lol

ps thanks to Hippygal you can view myself and my gorgeous son on this following link

http://tvnz.co.nz/breakfast-news/breakfast-thursday-4-june-2767490/video?vid=2768428

Ciao
blondie

1 comment:

  1. Very nice video.. look friggin cold down there! Nice food, and well done your son remembering all that went into it!

    ReplyDelete