Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Didn't WIN!! WASHING AGAIN and CHILDLESS

Well its no surprise I didn't win the competition but you had to be too win. A $5000 shopping spree at selected stores, oh well another time.

Woke to a beautiful sunny day and YIP I managed to round up a load of washing I am keeping on top of my washing because AS I AM CHILDLESS (son away and student away) I wanted no stress I am off to dinner tonight a lie in of sorts tomorrow AND NO lunches to make, no young people to organise(although I do LOVE IT), breakfast in peace ONLY one set of dishes!!!

And in that load of washing only 4 items to IRON EVEN blardy better!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is meant to be sunny too MIGHT manage a walk in yay...

Teacher Aide work was nice today had too sincere THANK you's from 2 of my 3 students today and their work is improving slightly so thats a bonus too.

In a few weeks I may also GET ONE WHOLE day off work (a monday) am planning a shopping jaunt to ROTORUA with a friend and lunch (sushi our FAVOURITE place) the family I work for are away for the week soon(22-27 AUG) on a skiing holiday AND that means no late afternoon/nights for me YAY also they go on a sunday and dont get back until the following sunday SO I get in fact 8-9 days off!!!!! (pity I couldn't rig the Teacher Aide work to coincide and have a decent break!!!!) never mind I am going to walk every day IN THE RAIN if I HAVE TOO!!!!!! AND about that break WITH RUGBY season over by then NO RUGBY PRACTICES or games and running around and maybe down to one night KARATE practice I might just get a decent breather!!!! (fingers crossed)...... IT IS now out there in the UNIVERSE so be it!!!!

On that spiritual note
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment