Friday, August 07, 2009

Washing again FARK it ALL where does it come from....

It is 9.45pm I am upwaiting for the 4th load of washing I have done since 3pm today to finish so I can hang the light things over my dinky over the door hanger clothesline thingy, then BED we have to be up at 6.50am to be ready fed showered and out the door by 7.45am for rugby (going to Te Kuiti), then from there onto TAURANGA (to see Al, Jaxx, Keren, Debbie n Kevin ) all in less than 24 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have packed already and even have our spare single fold up bed in the back of the car, blankets etc, in the morning all we have to load in is toothbrushes one more blanket, pillows, and, because we are away I worked today from 9am - until 3pm then came home stripped 3 beds and remade, did 4 loads washing (1 load inside already drying LIGHT things spread between over door hanger and one clotheshorse), the rest is sheets towels and uniforms!!!!! allw shed ready to hang out in the morning and a small amount of clothes.THEN I cleaned the bathroom, kitchen and GOT tea on and served up DID the dishes all by 6.30pm! then cleaned toilet and my son vaccumed whole of the house, WHILST I was doing all that though my son packed bag for tomorrow (RUGBY), his bag for going to Tauranga, then his BAG for Karate(MONDAY and we will be late back on Sunday), ALSO his bag for his SKI TRIP on Tuesday so I could see if anything else was needed before then BECAUSE I HATE running around at the last minute looking for things!!!!!! BECAUSE my pet hate is rushing around AND I like to be organised beforehand (mostly) AND I SURE as hell didnt want to come home to washing and housework!!! I friggin hate that more!!!!!!!

And on that note people my washing is finished and I must search through for the light things and then head to NAE NAE's!!!!!!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment