Sunday, August 23, 2009

Some photos old and new.




Thought I would put up a photo of Samuel when they had book week at School and the theme ORIGINALLY was Jurassic Period or Cavemen etc Flintstones well ONE WHOLE class dressed as the Flintstones and even had THE REAL Mccoy Flintstones car!!!!!!! they were Pebbles Bam Bam and Wilmas Bettys Fred and Barneys etc really cool well my son went as HIS ANCESTORS I'm sure and scarily enough he looked the part too. (now have to look WHERE I put the photo!!!

Next photo is of the karate night on August 13th HIS BLACK BELT night!!!!! With the infamous Takahashi WHEN his black belt arrives from Japan and is presented the next time Takahashi is here I will of course get a photo then too!

1 comment:

  1. Pfffft... first off that post is for TOMORROW! I tried 'forward' posting but stuffed it up! Derrrr.
    The party... well I so wanted to have a good time, but it was just so-so... so we came home. I couldn't put that on me blog because the people who held the party read my blog! Sad.
    It was OK, just not great.
    I'm off to bed now... looking forward to our sleep in!

    ReplyDelete