Saturday, September 05, 2009

Been awhile and still the $ keep coming....

Have had another windfall $790 so that is a bonus AND THIS time I am spending some money on myself A BLARDY nice change, some NEW CLOTHES ARE desperately needed so I may get a chance to buy for myself and some boring bits socks(for walking) (undies the ones I am wearing are TOO BIG), and some 3/4 pants, YIP real exciting!!!! lol work hectic life hectic and kids (my own and the language student ) still rocking along normal boy and teenage things bicker argue, he said he goes, ITS not my turn too, MUST be the same the whole world over eh!!!! classic

AM IN MAJOR need of a sleep in myself worked 6 days this week 12 hours ALONE today so I am pootang (tired) as!!!

AM ALL caught up on my washing and ironing SO TOMORROW is SLOBBY ARSE DAY!!!!

YAY

ciao
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment