Sunday, September 06, 2009

Nice hair day still..........

AND I still have nice hair nearly 3 months on I LOVVVVEEEEEEE my hair I love it cause it always looks nice EVEN on a windy day even on a RAINY day I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!!!



Today I got to sleep in BUT only cause I was up tending to a burn victim!!!!!!!! The language student that stays with us was heating up something in the microwave (in a cup) and spilt hot water on his chest and neck RUSHED to shower 5 mins in FREEZING cold water, then 20 mins COLD PEAS and 5 mins off then 20 mins cold corn then 5 mins off, (under advisement from hospital )RED SKIN and tender BUT NO BLISTERING ( they said to monitor him BUT because it hadnt blistered straight away his clothes had mostly absorbed the hotness before reaching skin) he slept the minx whilst I iced and paced and iced and paced I got to bed at 1.40am awake again at 4.30am when I heard him get up and I checked on him and applied some BURN GEL sourced from WOOLIES at 11.50pm, then asleep again awoke to A FRIGGIN nextdoor neighbours dog barking that type of BARK that goes RIGHT THROUGH you when you are friggin tired (AND I had one of those HEAD SPLITTING headaches!!!! from lack of sleep) at 8am I took 2x nurofen at 8am then 2 panadol at 10am ate toast and more toast (carb cravings from tiredness).

BUT sat in the sun and had a coffee and a chicken turkish bun with fig relish (delish) at lunchtime, THE WEATHER stunning today and I even FOUND more washing did my PITYFUL ironing and was invited to my friends for dinner ROAST PORK with all the trimmings, and minted sugared garlic blended peas(to die for) have actually perked up a bit and feel QUITE human have aired blankets in the SUNSHINE love that sun fresh smell!!!!! Did I slob well not really but have achieved alot this week EVEN though I have worked 6 days (52 hours). I thought I would have faded fast this afternoon BUT I managed to hold my own I am pleased with all the jobs I managed to get through this week, what with working extra and MAJOR assignments due in at SCHOOL, its the running around sourcing EXTRA materials needed and resources for the said students to complete tasks.... roll on next week is all I can say, I am ahead and for once DON'T have to start the week with a list a mile long to complete!!!! (I am a chronic list maker).....
Hope everyone has a fruitful week and may the spring sunshine hold in awhile longer (JAXX ya should see the mountains JUST GLORIOUS!!!!!!!!)

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Ya hair looks fab ... still!
    So glad it worked for you.
    As for the burn victim... Poor bugger.... and lucky bugger too.
    You were a good girl caring for him.

    ReplyDelete