Saturday, September 26, 2009

Were all going on a summer holiday.....

YEAH RIGHT!!!! (try raining holiday) first day of the holidays and I'm awake 5.50am, ITS pouring with rain has been for the last 4 days is damp and miserable.

I love the holidays not rushing in the morning more relaxed still in your PJs at like 10am!!!! or later (have showered though), cooked brekkie's, some down time with my son (we play cards board games until it gets too competitive(me)....

Came home yesterday did a hell clean and tidy made dinner then blobbed, and DID I SLEEP IN no(darn it), achieved some jobs though paperwork in bed (how exciting), and have done all me jobs for today (already ironing and washing), so thats it I am settling in too read a book and THATS IT!!!! Might be a long day as its only 9.07am!!!! Maybe a nana nap or three today.Have no excuse to go out today OR even tomorrow have groceries lotto and well DONT need anything so will save money even!

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. While I don't particularly like the school holidays as it means kids under foot all day... I do like the fact that I don't have to make lunches, get them to and from school....clock watch in the afternoon etc etc ! I never stay in me jama's though! Is it fun??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! NO there won't be... go buy your own ya tart!
    nite nite

    ReplyDelete