Saturday, October 03, 2009

I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE the holidays....

I AM OFFICIALLY on holiday my family I work for is away from Sat - Thurs AND I AM making the most of it. Yesterday I worked 5 hours, then hell cleaned my own place in amongst doing all OUR sheets yes I managed to get 3 loads of washing done and dried and did the ironing and then I mowed the lawns I AM DANGEROUS at the moment LAST TIME I FELT like this I was pregnant (13 years 9 months ago) BUT ALAS you have to have S E X to manage that and thats something I AIN'T doing at the MO.

So far today I washed again I have done the last of me gardening, then I HUCKED (tidied) out my garage and managed a whole trailer load including a defunct fridge, so THEN I went through all the cupboards and pantry and bathroom cupboards spare room cupboards etc (you get the picture) I GATHERED up all my unwanted stuff broken toys rubbish magazines papers etc and threw them out I went through every wardrobe and THOROUGHLY de cluttered, I also washed and did more ironing!! SPRING is here thats for sure I rearranged garage and then onto the outside windows ALL WASHED and sparkling.

MY SON has cooked dinner 3 nights in a row and is cooking all this week I AM coaching from the sides offering tips and advice as he goes he has so far done Roast chicken and roast veges homemade gravy and all the trimmings, then he did Fri night Spag Bol homemade pasta sauce and spaghetti garlic bread, then tonight meatballs and rice asparagus and julienne carrots tomorrow is sausage casserole and mashed potato and cauli/broc in a cheese sauce, he is so good at cooking he has made scones today for lunch and did pikelets for pudding, I started cooking with him when he was a little fella 2 years old cutting chopping and GATHERING the food from the fridge and WHATEVER size they the veges were cut thats what they stayed as, he has been at my side cooking for a longtime and he loves it YAY he makes a MEAN chocolate cake too, and muffins, chocolate chip cookies, he does a mean nacho mince, and does funky meat and vege kebabs, and next I will do the schnitzel thing and this SUMMER I will teach him the fine art of BBQ NOT BURN but good cooking most people cook too high and too fast I on the other hand take ages on the BBQ and garlic, oil and marinades ARE my thing basting etc!!!!

OHHHHHHH theres another 2 jobsI have sprayed the oven to clean it and for tomorrow CLEAN and freshen up BBQ and fill gas bottle!!!

Boy I had better sleep tonight CAUSE I feel wired!!!! Too much cleaning I feel sniffing the fumes perhaps....

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. I usually hate the school holidays, but I am starting to actually enjoy them! Shuuush, don't tell anyone! It's so nice to know there is no rush in the mornings, and I dont have to clock watch in the afternoon.
    Enjoy your holiday too.

    ReplyDelete