Sunday, October 18, 2009

For once twiddling my thumbs NOTHING happening!

Yesterday in Taupo (sunny ish a little cold) spent the morning GARAGE saleing, and mooching and grocery shopping, nothing exciting, HAD gorgeous chicken and a curry sauce for dinner with NEW SEASON asparagus cauli carrots and mushrooms all mixed in and lightly steamed JUST divine and some new potatoes!!! tonight mini meatballs and spaghetti with garlic bread HOMEMADE(the garlic butter that is).

Back at work this week and it was GOOD(school work teacher Aide etc), 7 weeks until school camp and then only 8 1/2 weeks until end of SCHOOL, MY SON is off to college next year and is EXCITIED!!!!!!!! as hell.

HAVE DONE most of my xmas shopping only have Samuel left to buy for so that is good nothing drastic he is getting new beach towels, body board and a sports bag he saw one of his presents already in the car a shoulder bag the ones that the boys wear slung diagonal over their shoulders like a satchel, so thats cool picked it up garage saleing. (Saw one for $130 down to $65!! outrageous!! in a closing down bag sale here)

I am sooo on top of my cleaning gardening and spring cleaning I have nothing to do AND NOW I WISH I could sew!!!! Then I could make things (NOT LIKE Chris H though), I might look and getting a cheap sewing machine and venturing into sewing (thats a dream though) ...

Have a good week everyone and start your xmas shopping soon so its NOT TOO STRESSFUL!!!
I have a banana box in my garage and have been adding TINS of fruit and food like jellies biscuits and crackers and toiletries through the year to spread over xmas etc and it normally lasts over 4 weeks in the xmas period and I dont have too buy many groceries just fruit and veges!! (have been stock piling CHEAP cuts of meat in my friends CHEST FREEZER I SOOOOOOOOOOO wish I had a bigger fridge/freezer!!! and WISH I hadn't given my CHEST FREEZER AWAY) Have 3 weeks ahead of meat towards XMAS so fingers crossed it ALL LASTS over xmas AND I get a break from SHOPPING (food)..... We normally get a Turkey given to us and A HAM so thats xmas and NEW YEAR sorted then the groceries just spread out over holidays and I normally dont have to grocery shop for 4 weeks or so!

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Freaking Christmas! It cost so darn much... at least this year I have made quite a few of the presents... as you well know!
    lol
    I am sure you could sew beautifully mate.. hell if I can do a reasonable job of it anyone can!
    Garage Sales.. havn't seen any around here!
    Must have gone outta vouge with the advent of Trademe I reckon.
    Have a fab day, it's gorgeous here today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the reflection of your lilly white legs way up here I'm sure of it!
    STOP IT RIGHT NOW! lol

    ReplyDelete