Tuesday, October 06, 2009

RAIN ROTORUA and RUNS



THIS IS my hair after the TRIM at the hairdressers as of OCT 9th it will be 4 months since I have had my hair straightened I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT BUT YOU CAN NOT have colour in your hair at all to have it DONE like mine so for those considering it I THINK it is worthwhile !!!



This is our language student Chen with Samuel the night of the maths competition Chen is 18 Samuel is 13!!!!! It is going along great guns, and I am likely to have this student with us until END of January....

Well I have been unwell for a few days on and off, been to DOCTOR and have to be on a syrup for 48 hours NO FOOD, I have lost 5kg, in 5 days NOT CUTEY, I am not holding much down, hence the runs!!Feel ok for awhile then cramps and pains and not ok the next.Have had tests and more tests and more tests ... I started feeling unwell Thursday arvo and left it until Monday arvo CAUSE WILD HORSES and NEAR DEATH wasn't going to make me BUDGE from my house over the weekend!!! (I told the doctor I have been sniffing too many cleaning fumes!!!)

RAIN need I say more BUT wait there is more throw in sleet, hail, snow wind and FREEZING weather and THATS not cutey cutey either.

ROTORUA went this morning and sipped syrup all day mildly pleasant (the syrup ) I WANTED to go I HAD to go and get out of the house and the cabin fever scenario, sunny there BUT HELLISHLY windy cold FROM you guessed it TAUPO, I didn't venture near any food places and coped alright admidst many toilet stops! TMI I know... End of Day I bought some new lingerie, A polypropylene top for Samuel, looked at a heap of bags towels sheets even jewellery BUT nothing took my fancy, Samuel bought some games (with his birthday $), and that was it .....

Sipping on some syrup before bed I WOULD so love to sleep through the night tonite without having to trudge in the COLD to the toilet!!! PLEASE NIGHTIME bed GODS be nice to me!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Oh could have met you in Rotorua had no kids :-(.....maybe next time.

    ReplyDelete