Friday, October 09, 2009

End of holiday for me......

At the end of my few days off I have finished ALL my spring cleaning EVEN the linen cupboard OHHHHHHHHHHHH and DID I MENTION I also cleaned out my PEG BUCKET!!! ANAL I know but I took all the broken half and brittle pegs and turfed them YALL know the ones that you keep picking up!!!!

Samuel cooked SOYA chicken tonight on a bed of rice and did julienne carrots beans and some breaded cauliflower!!!!!!! The chicken I slow cook in the crockpot immersed in LIGHT SOY SAUCE all day and its TENDER as and salty YUM!

Family back and back to work for me today 7 hours hard into it ! THEN RAIN all day and well SNOW and RAIN tomorrow I have no ruddy jobs left to do either I have cleaned wiped sorted tidied my self out OF A JOB I AM READING tomorrow I AM!!!! Might whizz me son into Whitcoulls he has $60 in vouchers to still spend yet from ages ago first thing in the morning BEFORE all the MAD HOLIDAY makers start heading South/North!

I am helping my friend later Saturday to prepare for Bathurst Day we make homemade Chicken Liver and port Pate with garlic toasted bread slices for the Pate and do a cheese board and fresh fruit, carrots baby toms cucumber and dip etc, BUT for BREKKIE we have a FAIR cook up Bacon,sausage,egg,toms,mushrooms,hash browns, AND WAFFLES then we dont eat again until TEATIME unles you count the nuts chips dip pate and fruit inbetween OH and have BUCKS FIZZ (flash champagne stuff) AND the YELLING at the TV helps .......... and I DONT CARE IF IT SNOWS RAINS OR HAILS I am inside all day on SUNDAY!!!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment