Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunbathing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH yay 2 fine days in a ROW the glory of it BUT FARK did we have to have frosts with is AND BOY OH BOY it is gonna be a big frost tonight I can tell!!!!

I have every windiw and door open in the house and IT IS BLISS, so that helps with the spring cleaning YEAH!!! ALL FINISHED and then to air the house out ALL DAY NOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIICCCCCEEEEEEEEE.... Samuel has Butter chicken in the crockpot he is doing RICE and beans and peas strange combination BUT HIS CHOICE!

I will miss him going back to school we have pottered around gardening cleaning and clearing draws cupboards HE HELPED me do all the cleaning and clearing and gardening and then did the cooking too!!! Under supervision of course but he is rocking up there TO BE ABLE to self support SOON!!! (leaving home inserts TUI AD )......

Off to watch more BATHURST and maybe get some reading in and file my nails BLISS I tell ya see I AM READING and relaxing!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Frosts! Eeewwww.. I hate frosts. Didn't get many in Palmy, same here in Auckland.. but I grew up in Tokoroa/Rotorua/Upper Atiamuri.. where they were all the time over winter. Freaking freezing places.
    No thanks.
    Nice to have a kid who can cook! Our two at home are too young... sigh.

    ReplyDelete