Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Having ya FACE ripped off????!!!

well today I treated myself to MICRODERMABRASION !!!!!! 1/2 price special at my Beauty Therapist (I haven't been there for like 2 years) I got a text SCHOOL HOLIDAY special, was $130, THEY send 15% vouchers for your birthday and I used that so got it done for $55 JESUS well worth it and MY skin was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and SOFT and GLOWING (a little stingy during the treatment), but after having multiple tattoos, a my tongue pierced some 15 years ago it WAS NOTHING!

I have smooth as babies bottom skin ! Would highly reccomend it BUT not if you have thin weak or sensitive skin! So I have a NEW FACE NEW HAIR(well a trim), was SUNNY today BUT the WIND!!!!! blardy hell that was stiff and breezy...

At the moment I have 6 loads of washing (2 are done ready to hang in the morning) 4 are waiting to be done, I will get 1 more load done tonight, then I get to time set my machine to automatically WASH, I have a LG FRONT LOADER, I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE IT!!! AND given the weather is turnign to custard again HENCE THE MEGA WASH!!!!!!!!

So yall can guess what tomorrow day will entail hanging out washing and IRONING!!! ohhhhhh MY FAV, 3 loads is light stuff sheets etc and polar fleece gear, rest is annoying heavy stuff!!! I am going to do some more gardening and ENJOY my last day of holiday!!!

Last night Samuel stayed at a friends, tonight he cooked schnitzel, with mashed spuds and a medley mix of fried gourgette red onion and toms (fresh) with basil (which takes about 5 mins max to cook), IT was scrummy!!!!

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Friggin freezing weather down there.. only a BIT cold up here today.
    You have done well in teaching your son to cook!
    I'm cooking a HUGE beef stew today... going to freeze some for future dinners. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I have about 25 recycle bags.. some I've bought, some I've been given!

    ReplyDelete