Sunday, October 04, 2009

BBQ weather (Insert Tui Ad here)....

Well I must say IT has rained all night and gotten heavier and heavier all day and then rain sleet hail rain sleet hail YOU get the drift, AND all the roads south are closed!!!!!(south of Taupo) ...

Well I cleaned the oven (it did'nt really need it BUT I WAS DESPERATE to do something!), I then cleaned the inside of the windows I got visitors so WHIPPED up some scones and threw sausage rolls into oven (freshly cleaned) for everyone 4 men and 3 boys!!!!!! man can they eat (they the guests also bought fish n chips to share) and everything was eaten amongst hot chocolates and coffee and POTS of tea, they the stoopid people were looking at caravans I MEAN to say WTF!!! in this weather sheesh!! (they travelled down from Tauranga!!)

NO I DID NOT clean the BBQ not even 1 MILLION DOLLARS would have enticed me out into the weather so that may be another job anytime soon!!! I still have 1/3 of a book to finish and a MAGAZINE i must get into it is the MANA MAGAZINE I have amassed so far 90 MAGAZINES they come out only 3 copies a year or 4 copies so I have been collecting for a few years now hell nearly 17 years I have every issue from 1 - 90, NOW there are several isssues you can't get anymore OUT OF PRINT so I feel I am lucky I love the stories in them and love the photographs!

AT this rate I will nothing to do until Thursday but alas I am vaccuming tomorrow whoooppee, just to freshen up and I am getting my hair trimmed so will post my nice hair (hairdressers always straightened and brush and preen your hair better than you!).

Tuesday I am off to Rotorua hopefully for the whole day,Samuel has a sleepover Tuesday night and then he has a friend over on Wednesday (holidays are the only time he catches up with friends as he comes to my work after school everyday), he has had a friend over Friday afternoon Sat arvo, Sun morning then someone different to the movies to see G Force, then tomorrow he has someone coming for the day!!! HE HAS A DAM better social life than me !!

He has to squeeze in 3 more friends from Thursday to Sunday before school goes back, I have decided that every Friday afternoon he can have somone over for the arvo and dinner so he can feel more connected to his friends he gets invited everywhere and I feel stink having fleeting visits of his friends!!!! because of my work committments..

Stay safe and warm everyone... Have a nice 2nd week of the holidays MUMS and DADS.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. I know how cold it can get down there! I used to live in Upper Atiamuri... and it snowed there in December one year!
    And of course I lived in Palmy, which is a friggin cold hole too... though I do believe Taupo is colder... hence I am NEVER EVER going to live there!
    Stuff that!
    I am warm and toasty in me house up here in Auckland, got the heatpump on... nice! It is a BIT cold outside today, and very wet!

    ReplyDelete