Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I did a STUPID STUPID thing.......

and I fully hang my head in shame and embarrassment. THE bowflex I have so desperately wanted and dreamed of having I COULD NOT BUY (the money I got was you guessed it a TAX REFUND) it was substansial (for me anyhow) and it went in on the 8th I checked my balance BUT I HAD already rung them and said they had it wrong they ASSURED me it was correct I bid on and won the bowflex went to get money on the 10th (IT HAD been reversed!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) and I was left VERY redfaced and had to ring peopleI spewed for 2 hours after with stupid guilt for stuffing them around FOR LEAVING myself in a DUMB DUMB position AND then I cried myself to sleep that night for BEING SO DUMB, and knowing that I I HAVE missed a golden opportunity for ME (just once FOR ME!) I rang tax department Monday as not only had they reversed it had temporarily frozen my account!!!! Fuckers!!! and the worst part WAS if I had gone to the bank on the 9th and taken it out (I didnt want all that money stting in my purse) I would be paying the IRD back at $10 a week BUT NO becauseI am careful and honest I got burn't (careful to the point I blardy duped myself out of $780 !!!!!)
I could have used the money I had in my bank account (but that then meant NO MONEY whatsoever for RENT or FOOD let alone petrol and power for the coming week and JUST living it was the crappiest moment of my entire life!)

So I have no bowflex and feel stink......

I WILL never ever bid on anything unless I HAVE the money in my hot little hands(anything over $50.......

Last weeks DUMBARSE award surely goes to me!

3 comments:

  1. Bugga is all I can say!!!!!!!! You could have rung me to vent..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just totally sucks big time! HOw bloody awful to have to reneg on a trademe contract. I can't believe the money was in your bank account, then taken out again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can they reverse it?

    ReplyDelete