Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Birthday .........


My baby boy is officially a TEENAGER (13) as of 5.57am today, I get a photo every year of him (always asleep BUT I bet the next few years might be AWKARD as he gets older!!!!)... This is him in his dress uniform for school taken the other night FOR the maths competiton (the team had to be in No 1 dress uniform!)

His Birthday started on Saturday " Commando Paintball" and NOOOOOOOOOOO not the naked commando!

HUGE fun natural bush setting paint guns and HOOPLAH aplenty!

Then mud buggies and driving and crashing!!! ALL boy stuff then a BBQ afternoon dinner pools and SLEEP!!!!!

Today he wakes at 5.57am when THE FLASH goes off and gets into my bed promptly falls asleep and I AM WIDE AWAKE. Last night he made 2 chocolate cakes for us too take to school to share in his class, we went to McD for brekkie, I worked Teacher Aide and then at interval ICED cakes and put JAM and CREAM between the layers (2 cakes here), they went down a treat.He bought his lunch from canteen, then he had kebabs for dinner and a SCHOOL DISCO to go too, HE throughly enjoyed himself. HE HAS eaten and grazed all day he got $90 vouchers $80 cash smellies, A MANS toolbox tools and workbench for his woodworking, cards and yeah so had a blast and is promptly knackered.

But quietly tells me ITS the best Birthday ever and he has had a ball all day! (and he loves me!) got a huge kiss and cuddle then off to bed he went. (yes I still get cuddles and I TAKE THEM cause I know they aren't going to happen for much longer!)

Happy Birthday to my gorgeous son.

No comments:

Post a Comment