Friday, April 16, 2010

Finally end of week TGFT....

I have worked 44 hours I normally only do 25!!!! 30 MAX! I got to lay in though until 8am and didn't start work today until 11am finsihed 3pm thats all good I walked before work nothing strenuous today I am not walking tomorrow or sunday I am RESTING!!!! I have VERY VERY BIG NEWS!!!

But alas I can't say until Monday or Tuesday of next week could even be later thatn that I HOPE NOT cause tis exciting!!!

IF it is sunny tomorrow or sunday I am laying in the sun ALL DAY well at least 40 mins EACH SIDE!!

I am going to read YES I AM I am going to lay in YES I AM I am going to have a relaxing weekend (might squeeze in some V8 watching too!).

Have a lovely weekend everybody.

Ciao

3 comments:

  1. Very big news! OOOOO can't wait to hear what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what the big news is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for the big news still!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete