Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yikes I am busy busy busy YES!

Sorry I am so busy RUNNING around after kittens I am out the door generally before 7.30am for a couple of hours then back in afternoon and then once dinner is done and dusted back out to the kittens again!! (blardy things) thay are cute though! In between all that I have been gardening and washing usual stuff BUT NO blardy sunbathing darn it all. CANT do it at the place where I work as tradesmen are there (they are working around my comings and goings GIBSTOPPERS).

I have managed 3 walks only in the last week but hey thats better than none.

Jackie Auckland maybe I was walking so darn fast all ya saw was a BLUR!

No seriously I do most of my walking around a 2.3km lap block by my home.So if I am doing a 10km it is 4 laps then the 1km lap at end taking me just over 10km and I work it out like that, IF I do really long walks I walk ONE WAY and organise someone to get me at the end like 14km,16km,18km etc.

Have been known to be dropped off at Wairakei SH1 9km North out of Taupo and then walk to 3 MILE bay 6km out of Taupo heading South SH1.

Just a short note washing is finished and IM out the door to kittens.

Ciao

1 comment: