Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Im a JINX..........

I must have jinxed the weather it pissed down all Tuesday afternoon and through last night WE DEFINATELY need the rain thats for sure BUT have awoken to sunny skies BUT very cold.

Went for a walk early was very CRISP!!!!!! makes you walk a bit faster I'm sure.

Over Easter I forgot to say I got given a few eggs AND I REGIFTED them to others (so A: I wouldnt eat them and B: I only like the marshmallow ones (pinky, pineapple lump and that range of flavoured ones from cadbury and pascall) I thought a good idea of mine thats for sure (means we or I DONT OVEREAT on the EGGS!!!)

AM heading into town to BRAVE the hordes yesterday traffic atrocious! town madhouse getting to BANK near impossible FINDING a park even NOT HAPPENING oh well will bite the bullet and go PLEASE PARKING FAIRIES be nice!!!

***UPDATE*** was only in town for 90 mins have so far this morning WALKED done 2 loads washing, grocery shopping (forgot friggin dishwashing liquid I HATE THAT wasn't on list and I had made a mental note too!) paid 3 bills parked in town and walked to where we could YAY. Only place had too wait was POST OFFICE paid for 3 trademe trades (like EBAY) groceries away and dont start work until 1pm so all in all a good morning. UMM too cold to sunbathe BUT got some good sunbathing in over Easter might brave the breeze (which I need it too be breezy to dry the washing!) but makes sunbathing NOT CUTEY.

Have a great day whatever it is you are doing.

Ciao

4 comments:

  1. What a shame it's turning cold again. It isn't that cold here yet.. yaaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be a busy bee no updates for a few days :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. was in Taupo last Sun-Wed, kept an eye out but didn't spot you! hope you are ok and back into walking.

    Jackie
    (Auckland)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you!

    thank you so much for the thoughtful comments you left on my blog about my son's reading. When 90 percent of the comments you usually get are just wise-ass ones, it was very nice to see someone who really took the time to give me a honest and heartfelt answer.

    thanks again!

    ReplyDelete