Friday, June 11, 2010

It has taken nearly...

all week to recover from Fri/Sat/Sun and then MONDAY marathon hell clean!!!! I feel I am nearly back to 100% firing on all cylinders!!

WE have been swamped with rain and DEAR GOD I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow for RUGBY!(watching it is cool watching it in the rain is not cool!)

I am off to do some quick cleaning then into town to get son. GET all the rugby stuff sorted for tomorrow DRINK ORANGES WATER BLANKETS wet weather gear etc injury stuff and then REST!!!! Having yummy shepherds pie with mashed potatoe on top.

EDIT most of water and oranges done cleaning half done!!! off to finish rest now I AM OVER CLEANING this week I TELL YA!

Hope everyone has a nice weeekend (stay dry where you can)

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. I can COMMENT LOUDLY. SHOUT....look at ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete