Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Pray HARD.....

Just over 2 weeks ago whilst at karate Samuel injured his right little toe( a green belt 4 belts lower than him) did an arm block right block WRONG BLARDY ARM came down at right angles to his toes outstretched he was fully extended and she A LADY of 45yrs age managed to fracture his toe. We went to the doctor when it happened,he was understandably guttered and we are now playing a MAJOR WAITING GAME!

We went back to the doctor this morning and he says NO RUGBY for at least 3 more weeks potentially 4 weeks so thats 6-7 weeks no rugby!!!!!, no karate for at least 10 days to 2 weeeks which means a total of 4 weeks off karate AND WE CANT get clearance to go on AUSSIE TRIP for at least 4 more WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! which makes it 6 weeks mark!!!!! (with only then 19 days until trip HE MAY not get clearance!) and thats what concerns me IF he is carrying an injury HE MAY very well DO MORE DAMAGE whilst away and possibly FAVOUR that injury and foot/side and do damage anyways OR heaven forbid get hit again in that spot AND FRIGGIN FAINT from the pain!!!! (as ya do when ya stub ya toe anyhow IMAGINE a fractured toe, LITTLE toe at that!) because they have a lot of jumping and landing on ball of foot outside edge of foot and kicking off tiptoe stances!!!!! and of course the MERE FACT you are expected to kick into objects bags and BODIES when competing!!!!!!

Thanks CHRIS H for listening and thank god I didn't howl I nearly did and there is something so gutteral about a heart wrenching sob!

I have one very upset munchkin it didn't help that when we are both upset we only have to look at each other AND BAWL our eyes out SO no eye contact at docotors walking to car he was slumped over head down then dropping one sorry self to school and NO EYE contact at school office I WANTED TO SCOOP him up and cuddle him to me.

SO I got on the phone to my witchy brew lady ( my naturopath) and WHY in the hell I didn't think of it before Arnica Symphytum LIQUID for internal injuries and severe trauma I blardy used the cream form when I MUNTED my foot leg and calf in a horrible freak accident! and he can take some calcium and heres hoping that in the next 4 weeks we/he makes a GREAT recovery. THE body language and look on his poor face was heartbreaking the TRIP is all but paid for and I have thought EVEN if he went and didnt compete but trained as training is 4 hours a day 2 hr sessions twice daily he would still get GREAT EXPOSURE! and if he didnt get to compete WHERE it is full contact chest and groin protectors it is no holds barred so thats way more physical.

I am getting ASL (Arnica Symphytum Liquid) soon and he can have some at school lunchtime today I have rung ahead he has to meet me and then this arvo and before bed IT IS 4- 5 times daily then back to 3 times in 3 weeks and then twice daily 1-2 weeks after that so FINGERS CROSSED and pray hard I know he is fit and strong and healthy but please let him be right.

It is raining and miserable cold and disgusting enough to match my demeanor I am trying hard to think positive and be positive I have to ring CHAIRMAN of KARATE tonight as forms are due this week to be faxed and completed and sent on!!!! FINGERS and any delicate TOES you can muster!!! please cross!!!!

A worried mummy

Ciao

1 comment: