Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Holy cow WHO took the WARMTH AWAY!

Jesus its freezing today!

I re read yesterdays post I SHOULD point out THE COLLECTIVE we is not me (I am not going ) for me to go it is another $1300 NZD ($480 flight $90 taxes $200 travel and $88AUD PER NIGHT for accommodation as I am not member I have to pay accommodation) and that amount doesnt take into consideration INSURANCE or SPENDING money so there is another $600NZD at least! so at nearly $2000 I definitely wont be going!

I woosed out this morning I had 2 meetings with RUGBY coach of all teams at college and principal and by the time that finished IT is raining HARD and icy rain sleety yucky cold RAIN! MAYBE I should walk undercover in town and only get partially wet.!!!!

I have yummy meatballs in crockpot with pasta sauce ready for Spaghetti tonight and vege platter!!!

I am now in BBQ prep mode and will get into town to organise more stuff after lunch and then hopefully tomorrow relax a little !

Stay warm infact stay inside!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Brrr.... it's a BIT cold here today... but NO WAY is it as cold as where you are ya poor Tart!

    ReplyDelete