Wednesday, May 05, 2010

WE have given up waiting AND GETTING annoyed

NEVER MIND hopefully soon WE will have news!

Have been super busy working doing extra days Teacher Aide days and now am Manager for our U14 Rugby team IT HAS 27 13/14 yr old BOYS!!!! (they soooooooooo need managing).

Walking is going great ALTHOUGH very cold am only doing 7km - 10km walks and trying for a long walk every 2nd weekend NOW that rugby is upon us!


Have purchased heaps of DRESS UP costumes for sons SCHOOL SPIRIT WEEK have a kings costume, a sailor costume, super moustaches a chinese sanpan hat thingy and a SUPER COOL red chinese kimono cotton black edged jacket!

Got some contact lenses for Samuel for rugby and he wore them to school yesterday THINKS IT IS AWESOME!!! $210 (consult fitting and lenses 95 pairs of lenses) so thats a good deal I think.


THE FROSTS have arrived big time yesterday very fresh, THIS MORNING bitter tomorrow morning UGLY BITTER I bet!!!!!

Well I am off to warm up and walk now that the freezer outside is starting to thaw and try to get some washing dry when it warms upand the sun gets around on my line!.

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. A bit nippy here the last couple of mornings..... and bugga still no news. Hopefully there will be an update when I get back and hope J is doing ok..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a LITTLE bit cold here yesterday morning! But only a bit.
    I don't think I will get time to sew hat/scarf.. never have sewn them either.... if I see any in my shopping expeditions I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete