Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to me...

I have had a lovely day and THANKS to all the well wishers **42** today, I spent the whole of last night camped out at MHJ getting $1 jewellery for fundraising and YIP ($700RRP later) we spent a whole $2!!!!! 17 hours camped out and with every blanket in the house there AND even chairs and a lazyboy and the trailer we were sorted.

I spent the rest of the day CLEANING out car blankets clothes food shoes uniforms beds pillows etc and then showered did 2 loads of washing and then ate and then SHOPPED (grocery) then worked THEN homemade pizzas for dinner, THEN THEN THEN we went and met Chris Stew Brylee Griffin Teddy and Coco WOW COCO is so damned cute TEDDY liked us once the barking stopped (2 mins flat), Samuel and kids had fun, WE YAKKED (not long enough) I GOT a bootiful card THE PINK LADY BOOBY ONE!!!!!!! and it is lovely, thanks Chris the other cards very very nice.

HAD beautiful chocolate mud cake and cream, diet coke and THEN we had to head home!!

Everywhere i went today I told people it was me birthday and I had a nice day !!!!! VERY TIRED only 5 -6 hours sleep last night so off to bed now .

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment