Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sales Sales Sales.....

It is exciting when you sell things and my son even more so. I get home yesterday and 4 more sets of lego SOLD, Chris H thanks (Samuel was blown away) Griffin will be excited as hell I'm SURE!!! so the running toal is up to just over $600 I was awake at 5am stressing about whether we will infact get there, OUR applications to hold 2 BBQ's on Queens Birthday weekend have been accepted so we have one at our local Warehouse and one at Whitcoulls NOW I Know for a fact that if it rains in Taupo you are BUSY BUSY and TOWN is hectic! so fingers crossed WE are having MONDAY of Queens Birthday off AS A REST DAY we will both be knackered!.

All in all we are doing as much as we can and thats all I can do. I also was up filling 8x2litre RUGBY water bottles as spares and CUTTING 9 oranges into segments! have packed car (last night) with the follwoing TARPAULIN, large wollen blanket, waterproof blanket, chairs and a 4 step FOLD OUT GAZEBO!!! CAUSE its raining and cold and yuck! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa WINTER sports just gotta love them!oh and me trusty sunbrella YOU can fit loads of people under a sunumbrella.

IN RUGBY season I wear proper hunting and fishing gear TOPS mainly and of course trousers to keep warm and generally have 5 layers on and run around with a large sun umbrella!!! (yip to keep the rain off me I hate poncy little umbrellas THEY are hopeless! I need a big grunty GALE PROOF umbrella!

Well better wake me boy he NEEDS at least 30 - 40mins to relax AS HE does his contacts!!!! (patience is not our best trait !) we have to be at SCHOOL at 8.15am! eeeeeeek after me telling RUGBY TEAM off about being late IT had BETTER NOT ME!

UPDATE rain held off BUT we used all the water for injuries and drinking used the FROZEN water packs for A BLACK EYE and shoulder injury USED the woollen blanket twice for INJURY stops and one of me fold out chairs, ORANGES ALL GONE CHUR cool eh!

Have a dry warm weekend!

Ciao

4 comments:

  1. Just catching up that is awesome news about Samuel, I hope things fall into place and he gets to go don't forget the passport in time :-). And think when he is away you can relax for a bit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY - have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you too.... hope you get a chance to relax a little..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tart... see you tonight for cake!

    ReplyDelete