Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Well the wheels of industry doth

turn ever so slowly I have application forms BUT some have to go to head offices etc and well it could be 7 - 10 days have spoken to the College Principal and am awaiting his decision (sounds favourable but who knows)waiting for Waikato Sports House to call back and have all the paperwork we need and letters and presentation folders sorted so NOW we WAIT, am waiting to hear from Youthtown AKLD office have forms in to get permission to hold BBQ's and we wait!!!! Have 2 more people to see about permission for BBQ's and then thats it. It is all a waiting game. AND this is what I am fearful off that in the waiting we may miss the deadline for the finances to be paid (oh well I am positively hopeful).

I even went as far as too my bank BUT I am a solo parent and although I have worked for the same people for the last 6 years I dont work ENOUGH hours, (shakes head) I have no DEBTS no HP no creditors. (and we wait), but alas my income doesnt support the amount we would need. AND I sure as hell aren't going to a loan shark NO MATTER WHAT (I am just throwing that in there I am desperate BUT NOT that desperate!)

ON an amazing note Samuel sold his first lego sets got $55 and the paid him $85 so we have nearly $400 we are nearly 1/3 of the way there....... and there are sooooo many watchers on all his trade me auctions so that is super cool (fingers crossed).

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Lego is incredibly popular, I am sure he will be ablel to sell it all.

    ReplyDelete