Sunday, June 06, 2010

We are tired as BUT we managed GREAT.......

Friday and Saturdays BBQ's were great FINE frosty cold as, TODAY RAINY BLUSTERY WINDY and BLARDY AWFUL!!!!!!!! but we have 25 sausages left out of 1300 and 2 loaves of bread THATS IT!!!!!

We have packed the car 3 times TO THE GUNNELS unpacked 3 times and then CLEANED UP 3 times we are BBQ OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had so much fun though and it is always nice to hang with my son AS TIRED as we were we work well together as A WELL OILED team...... He is as fussy and methodical as me and quite the trooper!

His 4 friends helped us and WITHOUT them we couldn't have done it at all...........

We have cleaned up and done dishes and sorted and packed away we both showered and washed HAIR cause shyte onions and sausages stink AND we are ALL CLEAN again....

WE HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO plans for tomorrow NOT ONE (although housework must be done and wash floors) truly I have 70 loaves of BREADCRUMBS and tromped through shit on my floors!!!!!!!!!!! I thought there is no WAY IN hell im cleaning up until its all over rover...... I will potter through that slowly and I have to do GROCERY shopping tomorrow BLURRRRRKKKKKKKKK I am going to do it EARLY AS so I can not be in traffic and public arena BECAUSE traffic and town will be hectic........

I hope everyone has enjoyed themselves over the long weekend and IF it isn't raining tomorrow A WALK BECKONS for me A LONG ONE to blow out some cobwebs!!!!!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. You must be so relieved that is over! How can you think about going for a long walk? You must already be exhausted!!!

    ReplyDelete