Friday, April 10, 2009

I know I said only posting every 3 weeks......

but what the hey I am home and its the holidays. Have had a productive night morning have done 6 loads washing all our sheets and towels and school uniform stuff, freshen it up soak shirts in napisan etc(boring I know), I also grabbed my partners washing we live apart (very very long story) and spring cleaned his little place and got his sheets etc as well and even ripped the clothes off his back and made him put clean stuff on!!!. NOW those that dont know me I am a washing fanatic and ironing machine!! WHY who knows have I also mentioned I LOVE cleaning ovens!!!(cleaned 2 in this last week for families whom have visitors coming (a nice cash earner I charge $100 per oven AND NO ONE has ever said NO why CAUSE they blardy hate doing it!!!!!!). And aside from the cash I love doing it truly I do!!!! (weird I know).

Last night was friggin freezing with the emphasis on friggin, BUT we woke to sunny skies and windy hence all the washing, I am also one of those people WHOM wash at night when I have a heap to do so I can hang it all out early and believe me on a good day I have been known to get 9 loads of washing dry!!!!!(my grandmother was a village washer woman in hey young years and I think I have her fetish!!!!(can I call it that) mine stretches a bit further though my clothes must have pegs the same colour when peggin out no odd colours, and on not particularly sunny days IF I am home I CANT help myself I must turn washing around and move peg marks!!!!! drives me insane IF I dont do it!!!1 (even stranger)!!!! and I iron nearly every day a few items so I DONT have a humungous pile to do at end of the week, (although on the odd occasion I do just that and end up regretting it).

Enough about washing although washing on a sunny windy day is bliss!

Got a cadbury easter egg and chocolate buttons from the kiddies I look after and a bunny rabbit tall one, AM re gifting them as I dont want to eat 12 marshmallow and cadbury egg and bunny too!!! thats just being piggy!!! The marsh mallow ones are in packets of 6 I have had 2 so far!!!And am sharing the rest on Sunday at my friends house we go there to watch motor racing and have dinner etc.....

Hope everyone else is relaxing like me (yes I find doing washing and ironing relaxing)!!! Now yall must think I am truly strange!!!!!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment