Saturday, April 11, 2009

ok here goes photo time I HOPE!!!











This above photo is my sons teacher from 3 years ago THEY have Wacky Wednesday and I went in my PJ's, BUT after that I had a beauty appointment for nails and then a bank appointment AND I TOLD them I was coming in my PJ's THEY laughed Boy the look on there faces was priceless, THEN I went for coffee and met my frineds in town!!!!! The looks were hilarious ranging from DISBELIEF, HUMOUR to HAS she forgotten her meds!!!!

I am the one in the Frog pink PJ's, the next pink montage is my son and I before the 2008 pink cancer walk the pink trelise cooper bag has FRESH pink flowers from our garden, I tell ya the looks are always the funniest, people look and then look away quickly OR just STARE, then the ones that talk to you BUT there eyes dont leave your face!!!!!

The next photo is of my son one before his glasses and after his glasses.......YAY now I have figured how to load photos then thats all the more interesting for everyone else.....

AND YES I love wearing my PJ's at any opportunity!!!!

Tomorrow I will post my before and after pics I think too and then my current pic so I can work towards where I want to be....

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment