Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ye gads town is busy!!!

Well up early into town and NO BLARDY shops open until 9am we were in there by 8.45am.son desperately needed new jeans and Hallensteins have a really good deal going so new jeans sorted, also purchased a new book for him (3rd in a series) and we were home again by 9.50am and all the crazy people were surfacing.While we were out had a scrummy bacon and egg sandwich fresh off a BBQ the smell was wafting down the street and I had to have one!!Son had sausage and onion,something about stuff cooked on a BBQ.

Another glorious day sunny although WINDY, have been for a short walk and managed to FIND more washing (the new jeans and 3 other items to make a small LOAD), I HAVE no more washing except the clothes I am in and my sons clothes that he is in!!!!

My friend has been holding off lighting the fire, BUT come last WED it had to be lit, AND since then EVERY night it has been on!! Strange how you hold off for soo long and then WHAM you can't do without it!!!!!

I am such a noodle I thought I had 8 days off in a row, WAAAAAAAAAAAA I dont I get 4 days off then work all week then get NEXT WEEK off how in the hell did I stuff that up! Oh well lucky I am on top of my washing haha!

Have also inbetween washing cleared out draws and wardrobes and put all our dress up gear into a large draw for future themed events that require zany dress! Still trying how to figure out photos am just this moment going to give it another try.Even managed gardening this morning (just running the hoe through nothing strenuous) I promised myself NEVER to let the gardens get on top of me again!

Hope everyone is still relaxing

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment