Monday, July 26, 2010

And a kiwi has landed!!

Yay got one very excited tired boy home... HE HAD AN ABSOLUTE BLAST!

Although he was tired he yakked all the way home!! I didn't recognise him when he came out his hair was spiked up and he had FRIGGIN DJ Dane Rumble shades on FUNNY!

I left Taupo at 9.45pm MET a lady on the way at Cambridge to drop off 38 Animorph books she bought off me through Trade Me (like EBAY), arrived Airport 11.40pm flight arrived 15 minutes past midnight EARLY! and only had to wait 10 mins.

We just got in car and drove, we stopped Tokoroa for MCDONALDS as Samuel hadn't eaten since 6pm and WAS STARVING we ate on the side of the road by the MOBIL garage (TOKOROA!) it was flippin freezing DEW and ICY grass all the way we are going to be in for a boomer frost.(we were in the car though).

Got back at 3.15am Samuel had quick shower to freshen up and wash hair he felt stinky and yuck, emptied training bag whilst he was in shower, then tackled the small suitcase 2 small loads washing one on now and I'm waiting till it finishes 10 mins time to put next load on(and we are done!) and well he's in bed now tucked up I had turned electric blankets onto 2 before I left and had oil heater timed to come on at 2am to take chill off air (although I have a nightstore I had seen that we are going to be -3 !).

Strangely I am not tired funny that but I am in pyjamas and I am heading to bed probably wont drop off straight away but bet I will be tired later on today IF I don't sleep! I do however have to go to work at 3pm.(must remember to set alarm!).

Thanks to everyone who helped in getting my son over there and thanks for the well wishes ONE HAPPY MUMMY now son is home!

EVERYONE have a good day whilst I'm sleeping!

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Well done to the kiwi boys What a trip what an experience for them. Well done to you Mum for making it all happen.
    Mary H

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad he is home safe.
    Tokoroa... ikky place. I was born there, lived there for 15 years.

    ReplyDelete