Tuesday, July 20, 2010

One kiwi off to KICK AUSSIE BUTT!!!

Well I am back home in Taupo, we drove up to Cambridge (10mins or so from Hamilton Airport) stayed at Cambridge Motor Camp arrived 8pm by the time we unpacked made beds (you had to take own linen only $50 for the two of us) in the same CABIN NEVER AGAIN, gawd my son is a restless noisy arse sleeper rustling scratching farting snoring sheesh!!!! I was awake at 12.30 pm 2.20am 4am up at 4.50am at Airport 5.30am!!!!!!!! and just as well shyte it was busy people everywhere. Had breakfast there well something light anyhow. Took 2 photos and said our goodbyes I cried a little (choked back the sobs I am such a friggin booby when it comes to my son!).Traffic was awesome on way up and back was worried last night though as there WAS alot of FOG on the way there and THE SENSEI drove up from Turangi 3.15am this morning he said there was alot of FOG too!

Arrived back in Taupo 8.30am AND HOW IN THE HELL does one manage to make ONE WHOLE LOAD of washing overnight!!! I forgot to take a towel and had to dry myself with my PYJAMAS (ohhhhh yuck!) I then washed sons pyjamas too and the sheet I took that covered the windscreen incase of frost! (was none but it rained a little!) emptied car of sheets blankets (small oil heater that we took to make the cabin cosy!) and dressing gowns Large bag of washing! and am airing car out.

So with that I am now off for a nana nap once washing is finished I am SHATTERED completely shattered!

Sun is out and I am blardy going to bed again!!

Have a great day.

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, he's off on his big adventure! I hope he does well.
    Off you go for your Nana nap, even though you ARE NOT a bloody Nana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting well done to you both on getting this done. Go the Silver Fists.
    Mary H

    ReplyDelete