Thursday, July 01, 2010

The BIG CHILL..........

The biggest frost this winter has arrived AND I was out in it at 7am dropping a language student off at SKI SHOP for SKI TRIP!, then straight to school to drop Samuel off for the "Manu Korero Trip" which meant up at 6.15am and in the shower AND MY GOD it was freezing WHY didn't I shower and wash my hair last night and blow dry it then WHY!!!!

Samuel house colour day was a blast, HIS outfit got a prize (chocolate bars), his friends loved it most off the Rugby team (Maori boys and PI boys) loved the HAT!! Teachers said where were the GIRLS!!!! and one man at the petrol station SAID PIMPS need big as glasses with BLING so that's what I am looking for today glasses to add to the DRESS up box.

That is after I have hung out 3 loads washing (where does it come from) well dress up stuff, swimming stuff yesterday JELLY wrestling clothes and a set of sheets and I am one of those people whom wash colours separately and white things together and towels and sheets separately.

I am now doing more ironing then have a rugby meeting at school, I have chicken legs and thighs in onion rosemary sauce in crockpot and have SQUEEGEED (wipe blade) all our windows in the house THEY were running a river this morning and they seriously needed clearing that is the pits! Consequently I have every window AT the other end of the house open clearing night air from the rooms and drying rest of windows off THE lounge door is shut tight and when I went down the other end of the house HOLY CRACKERS the cold air is shall I say "it takes ya breath away!!".

Right I have spare time so ironing it is, and a hot cuppa tea (now that is unusual for me you know its cold when I'm drinking hot drinks!)

I hope everyone is as warm as I want to be!!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment