Sunday, July 25, 2010

Traveling home again................

Samuel is on his way home they are leaving Childers 2pm after morning training and their flight leaves 9pm.

I spoke to him this morning he sounded fine a bit bummed HE LUCKED out in the kata and kumite fight rounds (knocked out in first rounds) not KO knocked out just eliminated. BUT in the all important NZ Australia test matches he WON his bout!!! IN FACT NZ won the entire test match match ups!!!

The boy at training he has been beating frequently over last 6 months he blardy lost too, HIS words I sucked BADLY!

He did however factor into that conversation the night before he had had fish n chips for dinner AND at midnight was helicopter vomitting and managed to redecorate the entire toilet!!!! (blurk) I spoke to the billet mother and she don't worry he was fine after we got him to the shower and cleaned up and back into bed etc, he said he felt weak though so never mind A WEEK of training and then intense fighting has probably taken its toll poor little bugger.


At least now he knows what is involved and what to expect he said his words "There was black eyes blood noses and A ZONED out before he hit the mat fella!!! was intense mum intense!

I have missed him terribly only text him 6 times rung twice SO I think I didn't do too badly in the scheme of things .

He has a CD of pictures to bring home with him so that will be cool when I get them loaded I will have a photo display up.

I am off to have a nana nap now as house is warm and I am tired I worked this morning only 4 hours in an emergency WAS not happy being woken up I can tell you!

Enjoy rest of the weekend.. my cellphone and landline will be off over the next 24 hours (due to coverage and SLEEPING) so IF anyone is trying to ring THEY wont get me!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment